How to maintain the compressor?
First of all, we must choose a high-quality compressor of a big brand. It is not convenient to repair and maintain because of different foreign countries and domestic ones. Only the quality of big brands is reliable, and later maintenance is more worry-free.
First of all, our compressors have more detailed maintenance and operation manuals. It is recommended that guests read the compressor manuals before using the compressors. The installation and operation of the compressors are still in regular use, and common problems are explained in detail.
Secondly, it is necessary to install the daily maintenance requirements of the compressor manual, and conduct regular inspections every day, every week, and every month. Only minor problems can be discovered in advance to avoid major problems.
Here, if there is a problem, stop the compressor at the first time, and then communicate with the after-sales maintenance staff of our company to feedback the quality of the compressor. When feedback the quality, try to provide clear pictures and videos, and clearly display the pressure gauge value and temperature value. , Get their professional advice
Finally, after the compressor of our company has passed the factory commissioning, it will be equipped with a compressor maintenance video screen, which contains a detailed video screen on how to replace the compressor accessories. The guests follow the steps in the video to replace the accessories.
When purchasing a compressor, it is recommended to purchase some common maintenance accessories in case of emergency
How to choose an oxygen compressor with good cost performance and good quality?
Choosing a compressor with a good price-performance ratio suitable for working conditions should not only consider product quality, purchase costs, but also operating costs, such as power consumption, maintenance costs, maintenance intervals, and labor costs for maintenance.
From a consumer perspective
1. The first choice is to clearly see the purpose of the compressor, whether it is used for ordinary boosting or bottle filling
2. The purpose of use is clarified, and the continuous working time of the compressor should be considered every day, whether it works 3-5 hours a day, 8-10 hours, or 18-24 hours
3. According to the continuous working hours of the compressor every day, choose different compressors. If it is used under heavy load, the requirements for the compressor are higher. You must choose a big brand, a professional compressor manufacturer that has been in this field for many years.
In terms of the quality of the compressor, a good compressor must have a scientific design, good heat dissipation, sophisticated materials, economical and durable
For the compressor, it is necessary to choose a compressor with a small compression ratio at all levels, a low engine speed, a small leakage, and a durable piston ring.
Bailian high-pressure compressor adopts vertical cylinder structure design, four-stage compression, small compression ratio, low temperature at all levels, low speed, 200-300 revolutions per minute of the main engine, low noise and low vibration, which can be effective while saving energy. Reduce the wear of the piston ring, prolong the use time and reduce the use cost
The piston ring of Bailian compressor is a patented design. After more than ten years of actual production and use by customers, it has been continuously improved. It is especially suitable for high-temperature and high-pressure working environment. It can effectively extend the service time of the compressor and reduce the frequency of maintenance. Practice has proved that high pressure The life of the piston ring of the cylinder can reach 2000 hours, and the piston ring of the low pressure cylinder can reach 3000-4000 hours, which effectively reduces the customer's use cost.
4. In order to reduce the oxygen leakage rate, there is currently a sealed high-pressure oxygen compressor on the market. Everyone should pay special attention when choosing. Most of the reciprocating oxygen compressors in the world are of non-sealed design. Because iron, copper, and aluminum can be burned in high-purity oxygen, for safety reasons, piston-type oxygen compressors are not designed as sealed compressors to avoid safety accidents.
If the compressor is designed as a hermetic compressor, after the compressor is running for a long time, the grease is not replaced on time, the grease lubrication effect of the bearing will be invalid (the use time of the bearing and grease is difficult to accurately estimate), resulting in high temperature of the bearing, at high temperature and high pressure In a high-purity oxygen environment, it is easy to burn and explode, which will cause serious production and personal injuries.
Do you have stock?
Especially during COVIND-2019, we are very anxious to use oxygen compressors.
Under normal circumstances, we do not have the stock, we need to arrange production according to the customer's voltage frequency, use pressure and flow rate.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, our company has invested a lot of money and personnel to increase productivity and meet the production time requirements of customers as much as possible while maintaining quality and quantity.
Will your company supply samples?
No,the compressor is high value goods,we do not supply free sample.
What payment terms do you accept?
30% T/T in advance ,Balance paid before shipment
How long is your delivery time?
30-40 days for advance payment, 45 days for W, 60 days for SW fan, 90 days for vertical model
What is your port of shipment?
We ship the goods via Shanghai port.
How to solve quality problems?
If the compressor met quality problems ,customer will find the faulty reason by our technical person instruction ,and we offer resolution ,in the quality guarantee time ,the parts are free ,if out of warranty date ,we will charge the cost
the most problems we meet is how to do maintenance for the compressor ,and normally ,for the compressor we need to replace piston ring ,guide ring ,and valve etcs ,we have compressor maintenance video to teach customer how to do it ,and customer should watch it before do the maintenance ,and also can consult our technical service person
Also ,we welcome customer dispatch labor to our factory to get professional compressor repair and maintenance training.
What is the location of your company?
Our company is located in the Anqing city Anhui Province, China.take 4hours by high speed train From Shanghai ,there is one round flight per day from shanghai to anqing city.
How to choose an oil-free gas compressor suitable for your own working conditions？
1. First determine your working gas medium. If it is a single component, please let us know the purity of the gas, and whether there is water vapor and hydrogen sulfide. If there is any serious impact on the subsequent stable operation of the compressor, if it is Mixed gas, please tell us the composition of each gas
2. The second step is to determine the inlet pressure. Generally, the inlet pressure is PSIG, BARG, Mpa. Please indicate whether it is gauge or absolute pressure. Absolute pressure = gauge pressure +1 bar. If the inlet pressure is a range, Please indicate the range of fluctuation
3. The third step is to determine the pressure of use. Considering the pressure drop of the pipeline, the discharge pressure of the general compressor is slightly larger than the pressure you need. For example, if you use 100 kg of pressure, the compressor discharge pressure is 105 kg.
4. The fourth step is to determine the compressor flow you need. This is generally determined by the flow rate. It is generally identified by CFH, or NM3/HR, SM3/HR. It is necessary to be clear that some customers are accustomed to press M3/. HR to identify, NM3 is different from M3
5. Does the compressor work indoors or outdoors? What is the ambient temperature? Is there cooling water?
6. What is the local three-phase voltage frequency? For example, 380V 50HZ/3 phase, or 460V60HZ/3 phase
7. The load of the compressor is intended to work 8 hours a day, or 15 hours a day, or 24 hours?
8. Are there any other special requirements, such as whether PLC control, whether the various signals of the compressor need to be transmitted to the central control room, our standard control method is traditional switch instrument control, without PLC control