Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-08-06 Origin:Site
Perhaps you only know about air compressors because it is the most widely used type of compressor. However, oxygen compressors, nitrogen compressors, and hydrogen compressors are also common compressors. This article focuses on the differences between air compressors and oxygen compressors to help you understand which type of compressor you want.
What is an air compressor？
What is an oxygen compressor？
The difference between air compressor and oxygen compressor
An air compressor is a device that converts power (using an electric motor, diesel or gasoline engine, etc.) into potential energy stored in pressurized air (ie, compressed air). By one of several methods, an air compressor forces more and more The compressed air, then, is held in the tank until called into use. The energy contained in the compressed Air can be used for a variety of applications, utilizing the kinetic energy of the air as it is released and the tank depressurizes. when tank pressure reaches its lower limit, the air compressor turns on again and re-pressurizes the tank. Must be differentiated from a pump because it works for any gas/air, while pumps work on a liquid.
An oxygen compressor is a compressor that is used to pressurize oxygen and deliver it. Oxygen is a violent combustion improver that can easily cause burning and explosion.
The air compressor compresses the air directly into the container. The air compressed by the air compressor consists of two parts: 78% nitrogen; 20-21% oxygen; 1-2% water vapor, carbon dioxide and other gases. The "components" in the air do not change after compression, but these molecules The size of the space occupied.
The oxygen compressor contains oxygen, which is directly compressed by oxygen. The final compressed gas is high purity oxygen and takes up little space.
The biggest difference between an oxygen compressor and an air compressor is to ensure that it is oil-free.
1. In the oxygen compressor, all parts that come into contact with the oxygen of the screw air compressor must be strictly degreased and degreased before being loaded. Clean with carbon tetrachloride to avoid explosion.
2. Oxygen press repair personnel must first clean their hands when replacing or repairing parts that come into contact with compressed oxygen. The workbench and spare parts cabinet must also be clean and oil-free.
3. The amount of lubricating water of the oxygen compressor should not be too small or water cut to avoid a sharp rise in the temperature of the cylinder; the amount of cooling water for the blasting cylinder and the cooler must be sufficient under the high pressure oxygen flow.
4. When the pressure changes of the oxygen compressor are not normal, the relevant valves should be replaced or repaired in time to avoid the cylinder temperature rising continuously.
5. Pay attention to the working condition of the upper and lower sealing letters of the middle seat of the oxygen compressor. If the sealing condition is not good, the filling port can be replaced in time to prevent the oil from being lifted into the cylinder of the oxygen compressor by the piston rod.
You may have already understood the type of compressor you need after reading this article. If you need it, you can flip it through our website and choose from a variety of models. If you have any questions, you can contact us.