Oxygen compressor refers to a mechanical device that uses the three changing principles of volume, pressure, temperature and PVT to compress the volume of gas to increase the oxygen pressure, and is used for conveying or filling.The oxygen compressor can be used for hospital oxygen pipeline pressurization, medical oxygen filling, industrial boiler combustion, process oxidation reaction and other scenarios. Since oxygen is a violent combustion-supporting agent, it is easy to cause combustion and explosion, so the oxygen compressor has the following characteristics
The oxygen compressor adopts an oil-free lubrication design. Because oxygen is at high pressure, it is easy to explode when it encounters grease. Therefore, the oxygen compressor must be designed as an oil-free lubrication method.
The crankshaft speed is relatively low, the average piston speed should be low, and the gas velocity in the pipeline is relatively low.
The exhaust temperature should not be too high, not higher than 100~12°C when lubricated with water, and not higher than 160°C when using oil-free lubrication structure filled with polytetrafluoroethylene.
The pressure ratio of each stage should not be too high
The compressor cylinder is made of stainless steel to minimize the possibility of sparks during compressor operation, avoid rust, and facilitate the safe and stable operation of the compressor
All compressor parts in direct contact with oxygen must be degreased before assembly to prevent the parts from being assembled with grease to avoid safety accidents.
How Does Oxygen Compressors Work？
How Does Oxygen Compressors Work？
1. After the compressor is installed, it can be tested and run after it is confirmed to meet the requirements.
2. Before starting the machine, it must be turned by hand for 2 to 3 laps, and the rotation of the main machine should be unobstructed. Open the intake valve and exhaust valve. When the intake pressure rises to the set value, start the compressor to check whether the rotation direction of the main engine and fan is correct. If the steering is normal, let the compressor run for a few minutes without load and observe the operating conditions of the machine; if the steering is incorrect, stop and adjust the power phase sequence to make each steering normal.
3. Gradually increase the pressure to the rated pressure, and check for abnormal vibration, noise and heat during machine operation. Check whether the controllers act according to the specified working conditions: stop at the rated exhaust pressure, and restart at the rated lower limit pressure; whether the shutdown protection is possible when the intake air source pressure is insufficient. Whether each display instrument displays normal, the leakage of the entire compressed gas system, and eliminates it immediately.
4. During the trial operation of the machine, please carefully observe the operating conditions for abnormal noise, vibration and abnormal heating. If any abnormal conditions are found, the machine must be shut down for maintenance and the test machine can only be continued after the fault is eliminated.
5. After the test run is normal, it can be put into normal use. "
For standard machine, we have parts in stock, can delivery within 25-30 days (more details ,contact us), VW type, ETD TIME, 25days; WW and OW type ETD 35-40 days; SW and GSW type ETD time 40-50 days; ZW type 90 days(biggest time in our company).
Our company's main technical personnel have more than 20 years of compressor design experience, and many production personnel have more than ten years of production experience. Only experienced and skilled workers can guarantee the reliability of product quality.